Happy new year !!! 2021 !!! It snowed this New Year! !! I didn’t go my home town this New Year and spent time with my family at home. There is a lot of snow at the ski resorts this season, … Read More
Nagano is the county who has got the second most number of sake breweries in Japan. Because there are beautiful mountains, Nagano is able to produce the clean & clear waters and high quality rice which is necessary to make great sake. Come to Nagano and join this experience to taste one of the best Sake in Japan. The sake maker w’ll explore has over 300 years history and you will taste the differences between sakes of the highest quality, unfiltered, unpasteurized, and many other seasonable sakes.You can also visit old sake factory(it is not used now)which is built over 120 years ago to understand the process of making sake. After enjoying Sake tasting, the guide will take you to Nagano’s laid back area to visit some local shops around Zenkoji temple to explore more about Nagano.
- Taste the best Nagano’s sakes with nibbles like soy source beans and some Japanese pickles. Also you can have Nagano’s miso soup
- Admission free to visit old sake factory
- Explore Nagano’s laid back area around Zenkoji temple to visit some local shops
- Learn and practice authentic Japanese eating style and discover other parts of Nagano outside of your guidebook.
- Connect with local business owners to learn the history and local culture.
- Photography Tour
We will be on hand to take some happy snaps(by DSLR camera) which will be shared with you after the tour!
- Duration: 3 hours
- Minimum: 1 people per tour
- Maximum: 10 people per tour
- Price: 8,800 JPY (incl. tax) per adult
- Includes: Sake tasting, nibbles and miso soup. Admission free to visit old sake factory, English-speaking guide
- Excludes: Extra drinks and food (available to purchase), Bullet train tickets and other transportation fees.
- Meeting location: Nagano station
- You must be at least 20 years old to consume alcohol
Check Our Blog
Roadside station (Michinoeki) in Shiojiri city Hello! Today, I’m at the Michinoeki Osakada in Shiojiri City, which is next to Matsumoto City. Michinoeki is a car rest area! Michinoeki Osakada is a facility with areas such as athletics, go-karts, putter golf, museums, … Read More