IKEBANA (Flower arrangement in JAPAN) IKEBANA is one of my hobbies. I loved flowers since I was little, so I have been studying under professor Ozawa for about 5 years. Flowers are healed me every day, no matter how busy … Read More
2020 Cherry blossom Forecast in Nagano
Undated on 09/Mar/2020
If you wanna see beautiful cherry blossom with this experience, please book between 8th and 14th of April. Please note that full bloom really depends on weather, so we cannot guarantee you full bloom when you have this tour. We will inform you of the dates of flowering of cherry blossom in this column.
Now forecast says full bloom in Nagano city is 11/April/2020.(updated on 21/Mar/2020)
The best season for cherry blossom in Nagano city is a little bit later than Tokyo(Cherry blossom season in Tokyo starts from the end of Mar). It usually starts from early April and it will end around mid April, so if you have missed a chance to see it in Tokyo or if you would like to see beautiful cherry blossom while tasting Sake(What a traditional and elegant Japanese style !! ), Please book this experience !!
Nagano is the county who has got the second most number of sake breweries in Japan. Because there are beautiful mountains, Nagano is able to produce the clean & clear waters and high quality rice which is necessary to make great sake. Come to Nagano and join this experience to taste one of the best Sake in Japan. The sake maker w’ll explore has over 300 years history and you will taste the differences between sakes of the highest quality, unfiltered, unpasteurized, and many other seasonable sakes.You can also visit old sake factory(it is not used now)which is built over 120 years ago to understand the process of making sake. After enjoying Sake tasting, the guide will take you to Nagano’s laid back area to visit some local shops around Zenkoji temple to explore more about Nagano.
- Taste the best Nagano’s sakes with nibbles like soy source beans and some Japanese pickles. Also you can have Nagano’s miso soup
- Admission free to visit old sake factory
- Explore Nagano’s laid back area around Zenkoji temple to visit some local shops
- Learn and practice authentic Japanese eating style and discover other parts of Nagano outside of your guidebook.
- Connect with local business owners to learn the history and local culture.
- Photography Tour
We will be on hand to take some happy snaps(by DSLR camera) which will be shared with you after the tour!
- Duration: 3 hours
- Minimum: 1 people per tour
- Maximum: 10 people per tour
- Price: 8,800 JPY (incl. tax) per adult
- Includes: Sake tasting, nibbles and miso soup. Admission free to visit old sake factory, English-speaking guide
- Excludes: Extra drinks and food (available to purchase), Bullet train tickets and other transportation fees.
- Meeting location: Nagano station
- You must be at least 20 years old to consume alcohol
Check Our Blog
First of all, a littile bit about Togakushi Folk Tale….. The god of Oku Sha is Ame-no-tajikarao. In japan mythology and according to Kojiki(Records of Ancient Matters), the bad behavior of Susano’o, the Japanese god of storms, drove his sister Amaterasu into the Ama-no-Iwato cave. Because Amaterasu is … Read More