Ramen Sakura Hello! I’m RISA. It became a little cold. Japan has unique Ramen culture . And also there are many ramen shops here in Matsumoto. Today, I will Introduce the ramen shop , mainly used Shinshu miso. Nagano is … Read More
Food & Cultural Walking Tour around Zenkoji temple in Nagano
Enjoy having Oyaki(Japanese Stuffed Dumplings) in front of a traditional Japanese sunken hearth, and also you have local sweets & Matcha tea as we walk through Zenkoji temple’s town area in Nagano.
- Taste 2 Oyaki(Japanese Stuffed Dumplings), Miso soup & Soba Tea in front of a traditional Japanese sunken hearth.
- Explore Nagano’s back street area, where is not on your guide book and you see 1400 years history of national treasure temple
- Having a Matcha tea in the traditional Japanese style tea place.
- Learn and practice authentic Japanese eating style and discover other parts of Nagano outside of your guidebook.
- Connect with local business owners to learn the history and local culture.
- Photography Tour
We will be on hand to take some happy snaps(by DSLR camera) which will be shared with you after the tour!
*Please let us know if you have any food restrictions beforehand*
¥13,500 now on sale
¥12,900 per person
- Duration: 3 hours, starting at 12:00 pm
- Minimum: 1 people per tour
- Maximum: 8 people per tour
- Price: 13,500 JPY (incl. tax) per person, Child (3-12) 9,500 JPY (incl. tax)
- Infants (0-2) are free of charge. An infant lunch is not included
- Includes: Lunch, Matcha Tea, Sweets and English-speaking guide
- Excludes: Extra drinks and food (available to purchase), Bullet train tickets and other transportation fees.
- Meeting location: Nagano Station
Check Our Blog
Roadside station (Michinoeki) in Shiojiri city Hello! Today, I’m at the Michinoeki Osakada in Shiojiri City, which is next to Matsumoto City. Michinoeki is a car rest area! Michinoeki Osakada is a facility with areas such as athletics, go-karts, putter golf, museums, … Read More