Matsumoto Castle, Sake, Food & Craft Beer Walking Tour Intro
In this tour
- Matsumoto castle entrance fees are included
- Sake Tasting
- Local Craft Beer(1 drink)
- Walking through one of the busiest streets in Matsumoto city and you can enjoy Japanese stalls
- Learn and practice authentic Japanese eating style and discover other parts of Nagano outside of your guidebook.
- Connect with local business owners to learn the history and local culture.
- Photography Tour
We will be on hand to take some happy snaps(by DSLR camera) which will be shared with you after the tour!
This is one of the best things to do in Nagano !! and if you like, book our tour !!!
- Walking Tour
- Includes: Lunch, Matsumoto castle entrance fees & Sake Tasting
- duration: 4.5 hours
- Group: From 1 to 8 pp
Cherry blossom Information
If you would like to see beautiful cherry blossom in Matsumoto castle,
please book this tour between 7th and 13th of April(Information from forecast on 23/Feb).
Please note that full bloom really depends on weather, so we cannot guarantee you full bloom when you have our tour. We will inform you of the dates of flowering of cherry blossom in this column.
Now forecast says full bloom in Matsumoto castle is 10/April/2020.(written on 16/Feb/2020)
The best season for cherry blossom in Matsumoto city is a little bit later than Tokyo(Cherry blossom season in Tokyo starts from the end of Mar). It usually starts from early April and it will end around mid April, so if you have missed a chance to see it in Tokyo or if you would like to see beautiful cherry blossom around national treasure Matsumoto castle, please book our tour !