Enjoy making Oyaki(Japanese Stuffed Dumplings) and you can have it in front of a traditional Japanese sunken hearth, and also you can have local sweets & Matcha tea as we walk through Zenkoji temple’s town area in Nagano. This is one of the best things to do in Nagano !!
On This Tour
- Making 2 Oyaki and have them with Soba Tea in a traditional Japanese house with sunken hearth.
- Making Matcha tea experience in the traditional Japanese style tea place.
- Explore Nagano’s back street area, as we walk to each Oyaki and Matcha places.
- Learn and practice authentic Japanese eating style and discover other parts of Nagano outside of your guidebook.
- Connect with local business owners to learn the history and local culture.
- Photography Tour
We will be on hand to take some happy snaps(by DSLR camera) which will be shared with you after the tour!
*Please let us know if you have any food restrictions beforehand*