IKEBANA (Flower arrangement in JAPAN) IKEBANA is one of my hobbies. I loved flowers since I was little, so I have been studying under professor Ozawa for about 5 years. Flowers are healed me every day, no matter how busy … Read More
Enjoy making Oyaki(Japanese Stuffed Dumplings) and you can have it in front of a traditional Japanese sunken hearth, and also you can have local sweets & Matcha tea as we walk through Zenkoji temple’s town area in Nagano.
- Taste 2 Oyaki, which you have just made, Miso soup & Soba Tea in a traditional Japanese sunken hearth.
- Explore Nagano’s back street area, where is not on your guide book and you see 1400 years history of national treasure temple
- Having a Matcha tea in the traditional Japanese style tea place.
- Learn and practice authentic Japanese eating style and discover other parts of Nagano outside of your guidebook.
- Connect with local business owners to learn the history and local culture.
- Photography Tour
We will be on hand to take some happy snaps(by DSLR camera) which will be shared with you after the tour!
*Please let us know if you have any food restrictions beforehand*
¥13,500 Now on sale
¥10,800 per person
- Duration: 4 hours, starting at 10:30 am
- Minimum: 1 people per tour
- Maximum: 8 people per tour
- Price: 13,500 JPY (incl. tax) per person, Child (3-12) 9,500 JPY (incl. tax)
- Infants (0-2) are free of charge. An infant lunch is not included
- Includes: Lunch, Tea & Sweets, English-speaking guide
- Excludes: Extra drinks and food (available to purchase), Bullet train tickets and other transportation fees.
- Meeting location: Nagano station
Check Our Blog
First of all, a littile bit about Togakushi Folk Tale….. The god of Oku Sha is Ame-no-tajikarao. In japan mythology and according to Kojiki(Records of Ancient Matters), the bad behavior of Susano’o, the Japanese god of storms, drove his sister Amaterasu into the Ama-no-Iwato cave. Because Amaterasu is … Read More