IKEBANA (Flower arrangement in JAPAN) IKEBANA is one of my hobbies. I loved flowers since I was little, so I have been studying under professor Ozawa for about 5 years. Flowers are healed me every day, no matter how busy … Read More
2020 Cherry blossom Forecast in Matsumoto
If you would like to see beautiful cherry blossom in Matsumoto castle, please book this tour between 3rd and 9th of April(Information from forecast on 16/Feb). Please note that full bloom really depends on weather, so we cannot guarantee you full bloom when you have our tour. We will inform you of the dates of flowering of cherry blossom in this column.
Now forecast says full bloom in Matsumoto castle is 06/April/2020.(updated on 21/Mar/2020)
The best season for cherry blossom in Matsumoto city is a little bit later than Tokyo(Cherry blossom season in Tokyo starts from the end of Mar). It usually starts from early April and it will end around mid April, so if you have missed a chance to see it in Tokyo or if you would like to see beautiful cherry blossom around national treasure Matsumoto castle, please book our tour !
You can do Sake Tasting in friendly owner’s brewery, have wonderful local Matsumoto food for lunch and drink great local craft beer. We will walk through famous street in old town as well as hidden places to explore more about Matsumoto city. Of course in this tour you will enjoy Matsumoto castle which is ranked in top 3 beautiful castle in Japan and is a registered National Treasure.
- Matsumoto castle entrance fees are included
- Sake Tasting
- Local Craft Beer(1 drink)
- Walking through one of the busiest streets in Matsumoto city and you can enjoy Japanese stalls
- Learn and practice authentic Japanese eating style and discover other parts of Nagano outside of your guidebook.
- Connect with local business owners to learn the history and local culture.
- Photography Tour
We will be on hand to take some happy snaps(by DSLR camera) which will be shared with you after the tour!
*If you want to explore more Matsumoto by yourself, you can stay in Nakamachi street area to wander around to continue your adventure*
- Walking Tour
- Includes: Lunch, Matsumoto castle entrance fees & Sake Tasting
- duration: 4.5 hours
- Group: From 1 to 8 pp
¥15,500 now on sale
¥13,500 per person
- Duration: 4.5 hours, starting at 10:00 am
- Minimum: 1 people per tour
- Maximum: 10 people per tour
- Price: 15,500 JPY (incl. tax) per person, Child (3-12) 9,500 JPY (incl. tax)
- Infants (0-2) are free of charge. An infant lunch is not included
- Includes: Matsumoto castle Entrance fees, Lunch, Sake Tasting, Local Craft Beer(1 drink) & English-speaking guide
- Excludes: Extra drinks and food (available to purchase), Bullet train tickets and other transportation fees.
- Meeting location: Matsumoto station
Check Our Blog
First of all, a littile bit about Togakushi Folk Tale….. The god of Oku Sha is Ame-no-tajikarao. In japan mythology and according to Kojiki(Records of Ancient Matters), the bad behavior of Susano’o, the Japanese god of storms, drove his sister Amaterasu into the Ama-no-Iwato cave. Because Amaterasu is … Read More