Ramen Sakura Hello! I’m RISA. It became a little cold. Japan has unique Ramen culture . And also there are many ramen shops here in Matsumoto. Today, I will Introduce the ramen shop , mainly used Shinshu miso. Nagano is … Read More
Matsumoto Castle, Sake, Food & Craft Beer Walking Tour
You can do Sake Tasting in friendly owner’s brewery, have wonderful local Matsumoto food for lunch and drink great local craft beer. We will walk through famous street in old town as well as hidden places to explore more about Matsumoto city. Of course in this tour you will enjoy Matsumoto castle which is ranked in top 3 beautiful castle in Japan and is a registered National Treasure.
- Matsumoto castle entrance fees are included
- Sake Tasting
- Local Craft Beer(1 drink)
- Walking through one of the busiest streets in Matsumoto city and you can enjoy Japanese stalls
- Learn and practice authentic Japanese eating style and discover other parts of Nagano outside of your guidebook.
- Connect with local business owners to learn the history and local culture.
- Photography Tour
We will be on hand to take some happy snaps(by DSLR camera) which will be shared with you after the tour!
*If you want to explore more Matsumoto by yourself, you can stay in Nakamachi street area to wander around to continue your adventure*
- Walking Tour
- Includes: Lunch, Matsumoto castle entrance fees & Sake Tasting
- duration: 4.5 hours
- Group: From 1 to 8 pp
¥15,500 per person
- Duration: 4.5 hours, starting at 10:00 am
- Minimum: 1 people per tour
- Maximum: 10 people per tour
- Price: 15,500 JPY (incl. tax) per person, Child (3-12) 9,500 JPY (incl. tax)
- Infants (0-2) are free of charge. An infant lunch is not included
- Includes: Matsumoto castle Entrance fees, Lunch, Sake Tasting, Local Craft Beer(1 drink) & English-speaking guide
- Excludes: Extra drinks and food (available to purchase), Bullet train tickets and other transportation fees.
- Meeting location: Matsumoto station
Check Our Blog
Roadside station (Michinoeki) in Shiojiri city Hello! Today, I’m at the Michinoeki Osakada in Shiojiri City, which is next to Matsumoto City. Michinoeki is a car rest area! Michinoeki Osakada is a facility with areas such as athletics, go-karts, putter golf, museums, … Read More