Ramen Sakura Hello! I’m RISA. It became a little cold. Japan has unique Ramen culture . And also there are many ramen shops here in Matsumoto. Today, I will Introduce the ramen shop , mainly used Shinshu miso. Nagano is … Read More
Making Oyaki & Matcha Experience Walking Tour in Nagano
Enjoy making Oyaki(Japanese Stuffed Dumplings) and you can have it in front of a traditional Japanese sunken hearth, and also you make Matcha Tea in the Japanese style room. We walk to each Oyaki & Matcha places as we walk through main & back streets of Nagano city.
- Making 2 Oyaki and have them with Soba Tea in a traditional Japanese house with sunken hearth.
- Making Matcha tea experience in the traditional Japanese style tea place.
- Explore Nagano’s back street area, as we walk to each Oyaki and Matcha places.
- Learn and practice authentic Japanese eating style and discover other parts of Nagano outside of your guidebook.
- Connect with local business owners to learn the history and local culture.
- Photography Tour
We will be on hand to take some happy snaps(by DSLR camera) which will be shared with you after the tour!
*Please let us know if you have any food restrictions beforehand*
¥13,500 per person
- Duration: 2.5 hours, starting at 12:40 am
- Minimum: 2 people per tour
- Maximum: 8 people per tour
- Price: 13,500 JPY (incl. tax) per person, Child (3-12) 11,000 JPY (incl. tax)
- Infants (0-2) are free of charge. An infant lunch is not included
- Includes: Lunch, Tea & Sweets, English-speaking guide
- Excludes: Extra drinks and food (available to purchase), Bullet train tickets and other transportation fees.
- Meeting location: Starbucks Midori Nagano station
Check Our Blog
Roadside station (Michinoeki) in Shiojiri city Hello! Today, I’m at the Michinoeki Osakada in Shiojiri City, which is next to Matsumoto City. Michinoeki is a car rest area! Michinoeki Osakada is a facility with areas such as athletics, go-karts, putter golf, museums, … Read More