Happy new year !!! 2021 !!! It snowed this New Year! !! I didn’t go my home town this New Year and spent time with my family at home. There is a lot of snow at the ski resorts this season, … Read More
* THIS IS AN ONLINE EXPERIENCE by using Zoom *
Enjoy watching live online tour in Nagano city.
■ This online experience is recommended for people who is
– Planning to visit to Nagano city and Japan near future
– Willing to know about Japan but don’t really like to travel, prefer to watch live at home
– Having difficulties to go out
– Willing to know Japanese real local culture & people
■ In this tour
- We go to Zenkoji Temple
- We explore Nagano’s back street area, where is not on your guide book and you see 1400 years history of the town.
- We can see a traditional Japanese Houses, like sunken hearth for making Oyaki (Japanese Stuffed Dumplings)
** Please note that the route could be changed by weather and seasons **
Check Our Blog
Roadside station (Michinoeki) in Shiojiri city Hello! Today, I’m at the Michinoeki Osakada in Shiojiri City, which is next to Matsumoto City. Michinoeki is a car rest area! Michinoeki Osakada is a facility with areas such as athletics, go-karts, putter golf, museums, … Read More