IKEBANA (Flower arrangement in JAPAN) IKEBANA is one of my hobbies. I loved flowers since I was little, so I have been studying under professor Ozawa for about 5 years. Flowers are healed me every day, no matter how busy … Read More
* THIS IS AN ONLINE EXPERIENCE by using Zoom *
Enjoy watching live online tour in Nagano city.
■ This online experience is recommended for people who is
– Planning to visit to Nagano city and Japan near future
– Willing to know about Japan but don’t really like to travel, prefer to watch live at home
– Having difficulties to go out
– Willing to know Japanese real local culture & people
■ In this tour
- We go to Zenkoji Temple
- We explore Nagano’s back street area, where is not on your guide book and you see 1400 years history of the town.
- We can see a traditional Japanese Houses, like sunken hearth for making Oyaki (Japanese Stuffed Dumplings)
** Please note that the route could be changed by weather and seasons **
Check Our Blog
First of all, a littile bit about Togakushi Folk Tale….. The god of Oku Sha is Ame-no-tajikarao. In japan mythology and according to Kojiki(Records of Ancient Matters), the bad behavior of Susano’o, the Japanese god of storms, drove his sister Amaterasu into the Ama-no-Iwato cave. Because Amaterasu is … Read More