Ramen Sakura Hello! I’m RISA. It became a little cold. Japan has unique Ramen culture . And also there are many ramen shops here in Matsumoto. Today, I will Introduce the ramen shop , mainly used Shinshu miso. Nagano is … Read More
Hokusai Museum Ceiling of Ganshoin Temple & Sake Walking Tour in Obuse
On this tour we will visit the Hokusai Museum where many of the painter’s work is displayed. Katsushika Hokusai is one of the most famous Japanese artist of ukiyo-e during the Edo period (1603–1868), He (1760–1849) is the author of a world-famous work: “The Great Wave off Kanagawa” (1831 ). Hokusai called himself “the drawing madman”. We will also visit Takai Kozan Museum. Kozan is who invited Hokusai to Obuse.
You can do Sake Tasting in friendly owner’s brewery, and after that you will have set meal lunch in the Japanese stylish restaurant. We will walk through famous street called ‘Chestnut Lane’ in old town as well as hidden path and private garden to explore more about Obuse.
Finally, we will visit Ganshoin temple to see Phoenix Glaring in All Directions on the ceiling.
- Hokusai Museum entrance fees are included
- Takai Kozan Memorial Museum Entrance fees are included
- Ganshoin Temple Entrance fees are included
- Sake Tasting is included
- Lunch is included
- Walking through Chestnut Lane, hidden path and private gardens
- Discover other parts of Nagano outside of your guidebook.
- Connect with local business owners to learn the history and local culture.
- Photography Tour
We will be on hand to take some happy snaps(by DSLR camera) which will be shared with you after the tour!
- Walking Tour
- Includes: Hokusai Museum Entrance fees, Takai Kozan Memorial Museum Entrance fees, Lunch, Sake Tasting, Ganshoin Temple Entrance fees &
- duration: 4 hours
- Group: From 2 to 8 pp
¥15,800 per person
- Duration: 4 hours, starting at 10:00 am
- Minimum: 2 people per tour
- Maximum: 8 people per tour
- Price: 15,800 JPY (incl. tax) per person, Child (3-12) 13,000 JPY (incl. tax)
- Infants (0-2) are free of charge. An infant lunch is not included
- Includes: Hokusai Museum Entrance fees, Takai Kozan Memorial Museum Entrance fees, Lunch, Sake Tasting, Ganshoin Temple Entrance fees & English-speaking guide
- Excludes: Extra drinks and food (available to purchase), Bullet train tickets and other transportation fees.
- Meeting location: Obuse station
Check Our Blog
Roadside station (Michinoeki) in Shiojiri city Hello! Today, I’m at the Michinoeki Osakada in Shiojiri City, which is next to Matsumoto City. Michinoeki is a car rest area! Michinoeki Osakada is a facility with areas such as athletics, go-karts, putter golf, museums, … Read More