Enjoy making Oyaki(Japanese Stuffed Dumplings) and you can have it in front of a traditional Japanese sunken hearth, and also you can have local sweets & Matcha tea as we walk through Zenkoji temple’s town area in Nagano. This is one of the best things to do in Nagano !!
In This Tour
- Taste 2 Oyaki, which you have just made, Miso soup & Soba Tea in a traditional Japanese sunken hearth.
- Explore Nagano’s back street area, where is not on your guide book and you see 1400 years history of national treasure temple
- Having a Matcha tea in the traditional Japanese style tea place.
- Learn and practice authentic Japanese eating style and discover other parts of Nagano outside of your guidebook.
- Connect with local business owners to learn the history and local culture.
*Please let us know if you have any food restrictions beforehand*